i'll be your hero, i'm willing
* 5 Avengers and 1 Leverage/Captain America crossover
* 3 The Good Place
* 1 Wonder Woman
***
Star Wars Rebels
OH MY GOD JUST LET KANAN AND HERA KISS ALREADY.
Also, nice fakeout with the wolf and the loth-cat, now that I'm expecting Ahsoka to appear whenever wolves do. Arrgh.
Ezra continues to annoy me with his dumbassery, but I do enjoy Thrawn's enemy crush on Hera.
I don't know if Forces of Destiny is really canon, but if so, according to the episode An Imperial Feast, HERA SURVIVES THROUGH ENDOR. ♥♥♥ (Hopefully Sabine does as well.) That pleases me tremendously.
And because you know how much I enjoy hilarity at Darth Vader's expense, here's some choice quotes from Admiral Motti's story in A Certain Point of View (by Mallory Ortberg, so you know it's hilarious), which is the one where he writes the complaint memo to Imperial HR about Vader Force-choking him in that meeting. I literally snorted out loud repeatedly while reading the story, and the commentary is pretty funny too.
In non-Star Wars news, new episodes of Steven Universe will be released on the Cartoon Network app next week, on November 10, and they'll show up on the actual network sometime in December. (Thanks to
***
Happy Halloween, I guess. My mother would have turned 82 today.
***

no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Thank you.
no subject
I'm sorry today is a memory-full day. try to be kind to yourself.
and thank you for the story recs.
no subject
You're welcome. I hope you find something you enjoy.
no subject
no subject
That's why I want to watch it! but it's not on demand (or, I should say, only a handful of episodes are available on demand) and it's not free for streaming so I've held off on buying it.
And yay Hera! <3
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject